Lenders turn down more than half of record numbers of vehicle finance applications, exacerbating decline in new car sales.
Gold rises as dollar retreats after downbeat US jobs report raises expectations the Federal Reserve could be more cautious in tightening monetary policy
Company manages about 59-million domains, nearly a fifth of the world’s total domains, and is backed by KKR and Silver Lake
Both sides face ‘moment of decision’ on proposals to break deadlock focused on easing sanctions against Iran
We interview CEOs and executives whose companies are making the headlines. Take a look at some of our latest interviews.
- Stephan van der Walt, CEO of Novus
- COSATU General Secretary Zwelinzima Vavi
- Costa Diavastos from the Security Industry Alliance and Peter Leon from Webber Wentzel
- Danie Pretorius, CEO of Master Drilling
- Basil Read CEO Neville Nicolau
- Johannes Grosskopf, PwC Banking and Capital Markets Leader for Africa
- Energy analyst Ted Blom
- Theo Loock, CEO of Metair
Focusing on the current bond market scene, Alishia Seckam is joined on the line by Malcolm Charles, Fixed Income Portfolio Manager at Investec Asset Management
Mia Kruger, Kruger International and Simon Brown, Just One Lap joins Giulietta Talevi in studio to discuss latest stock trends and answer your questions